Final Thoughts & Reflections: In our own words...
As a final response to reading and discussing Blink, I would like you to choose a reflection question as the basis for a one-page reflective essay. The way you organize the essay/discussion/reflection is up to you ("one monster paragraph" does not count as an option) as long as you are
REFLECTION QUESTIONS: Choose at least one to use as the basis of your reflective essay:
- Why do you think I chose Malcolm Gladwell's Blink as the first title to study for ALA English 2? What does it offer a program like the ALA?
- What do you know now that you didn't know before?
- What part of this study was most valuable for you?
- What do you understand better about yourself?
- Has this helped you make any personal changes in your thinking/attitude/philosophy, and how will these changes contribute to your future?
- What are some of the things you have come to appreciate about other members of this class because of this unit?
- What will you take from this unit of study/experience and apply to our next experience?
- How can you use the knowledge and skills you now have in other settings?